We are thrilled to have several leagues and events at Belmont in 2022 as we continue to push our community focus and grow Belmont as a home, not just for golfers but also for every person in the community.
As you will see in our calendar of events in our Patron Information Packet, we are building more opportunities for all members of our community.
Our Tilly’s 12 Tuesday Night League will run Sept. 5-Nov. 1. The league will have weekly head-to-head round-robin matches between teams of 3-4 players, featuring weekly and end-of-year prizes and will culminate with a single-elimination playoff bracket leading to the championship on Nov. 1. League details include:
- Teams will consist of 3-4 players and Free Agents are welcome!
- Tee times will be starting at approximately 4 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- 12-hole league where teams will compete against one another in a round robin format during the “regular season.”
- Each week will have teams facing head to head in a match play best ball format. 1A/1B v 2A/2B and 1C/1D v 2C/2D. Each individual match is worth 1 point for a win, 1/2 point for a tie, and zero points for a loss.
- Playoffs will be the last two weeks with the top four teams based on head to head standings.
- Handicaps are NOT required, but please provide your GHIN if you have one.
- $40 Weekly Fee, $10 per rider in a cart.
- $10 Fee for Founder’s Club and Belmont Members
- Please stick around at the completion of your rounds for scores to be posted and drinks on the Ringer.
- All playing members will receive a league gift and the playoff winners will receive a trophy and a payout of credit towards future rounds/merchandise.
Our Senior Ladies League at Belmont will run on Thursdays through September, beginning April 28. Participants will have the opportunity to select playing 18-holes, 12-holes, or bring a few clubs and enjoy a round on Little Bell! Snacks, lunch, and drinks will be available for purchase on the patio following play.
Our Sunday Swings & Social is a new social event for young, professional women of all skill levels to participate in a fun, social golf league. Events will occur every other Sunday beginning May 15.
Bring your friends and play various games throughout our facility to win prizes, or just come out to meet new friends through golf!
Additionally, we will be partnering with the Substance Abuse and Addiction Recovery Alliance of Virginia (SAARA), with the Recovery League serving as a three-month program where participants in various stages of recovery will receive instruction revolving around life skills that can translate to success on and off the course.
The Recovery League will get going in late July, and registration details will be made available later this spring.
Our events calendar gives both the public and Founders Club members the opportunity to participate in special opportunities at Belmont:
- April 23: Fore The Ladies (range, practice facilities closed Noon – close)
- May 14: VCU Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund outing (11 am – 4 pm)
- June 11: Belmont Member-Guest (facility closed all day)
- June 25: Lie + Loft Glow Golf
- Aug. 28: Fore The Ladies Belmont Scramble
- Sept. 23: First Tee – Greater Richmond’s Longest Day of Golf presented by NCI (facility closed all day)
- Oct. 23-25: River City Collegiate Classic (Am-Am at Belmont on Sunday; 18-hole tournament on Tuesday)
- Belmont will be closed on Sunday, Oct. 23 for the day and will be closed until 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 25.
- Nov. 19: The Penance (Super’s Revenge)